Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre (formerly known as formerly Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis) is an outdoor music venue with a capacity of 20,000. Located near St. Louis, in Maryland Heights, Missouri, the amphitheater plays host to a live music schedule in the summer months, and has a history of staging some of the most popular bands and live acts in the world, as well as the most popular festivals.
The Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre has been known by various different names throughout it's history; as Riverport Amphitheatre when it open in 1991 until 2002, UMB Bank Pavilion between 2002 and 2006, and Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis between 2007 and 2014. The venue is owned and operated by Live Nation. Costing $12 million to be built, the opening show was on 14th June 1991 and headlined Steve Winwood.
The venue has a total capacity of 20,000, consisting of 7,000 seat underneath the roof, and a further 13,000 seating capacity on the lawn.
The amphitheatre hosted many top performers, bands and festivals, including Kings of Leon, Sting (with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra), Guns N' Roses, REO Speedwagon, Styx All That! Music and More Festival, Anger Management Tour, Family Values Tour, Farm Aid, H.O.R.D.E. Festival, Lilith Fair, Lollapalooza, Mayhem Festival, Ozzfest, Uproar Festival and Vans Warped Tour.
Please note the following when attending Hollywood Casino Amphitheater:
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis is located one mile West of the I-270 and I-70 interchange at I-70 and Maryland Heights Expressway South (EXIT 231A).
- Parking is included in the price of the ticket.
- The phone number for the Box Office and Administration is (314) 298-9944.
- Box Office hours are Monday-Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 2:00pm and on the day of the show 10:00am to intermission.
- Doors open for admission 1-2 hours before showtime.
- Accessible seating is available please call the box office.
- Small personal cameras are allowed, professional cameras are not permitted. Video cameras are not allowed.
- Food is allowed but must be stored in a one gallon ziplock bag or small soft-sided cooler (no hard coolers allowed). One litre sealed plastic water bottles are permitted.
- Lawn chairs can be hired at the venue, or you can bring your own low back lawn chair (no higher than 9”). Blankets, Small umbrellas with no metal tips, strollers and baby carriers are allowed.
- Weapons, alcohol, controlled substances, glass, metal, cans, soft drinks, fireworks, frisbees, laser pens, pets, banners with sticks are not allowed into the venue.
- Children under the age of two can be admitted free, but must sit on a lap, any child using a seat will need to have a ticket.
- Food, beverages and merchandise are available to purchase at the venue.
You can find a list and description of the upcoming concerts showing at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre here as well as buy tickets (where available), find the address, get contact details and see the seating chart.